1. Sharing knowledge and information to bring the individuals to the world trend.
2. Building up a positive competitive among the young minds.
3. Supporting among ourselves to be self productive.
1. KET Scholarhip and scholarship test
2. Free computer education program
3. Conservation of environment
4. Career counselling
5. Interaction of students with resource persons
In a society, one finds many of the talents are lying undiscovered and there is misuse of one’s potential. The main cause is the lack of information in right time and proper guidance to young minds. A proper guidance and motivation is highly required to the upcoming generations with right information on right time which will help them to explore and sharpen the hidden talents and potentials. This would help to make a more competent individual and contribute partly to uplift the society. Here comes a common platform to share knowledge for effective use of one's talents and maximum utilization of potential. With such motives, and visible aims and objectives, Kakching Educational Trust (KET), a non-profitable educational trust was established and came into existence.