1. Sharing knowledge and information to bring the
individuals to the world trend.
2. Building up a positive competitive among the young minds.
3. Supporting among ourselves to be self productive.
1. KET Scholarhip and scholarship test
2. Free computer education program
3. Conservation of environment
4. Career counselling
5. Interaction of students with resource persons
In a society, one finds many of the talents are
lying undiscovered and there is misuse of one’s potential. The main cause is
the lack of information in right time and proper guidance to young minds. A
proper guidance and motivation is highly required to the upcoming generations
with right information on right time which will help them to explore and
sharpen the hidden talents and potentials. This would help to make a more
competent individual and contribute partly to uplift the society. Here
comes a common platform to share knowledge for effective use of one's talents
and maximum utilization of potential. With such motives, and visible aims
and objectives, Kakching Educational Trust (KET), a non-profitable
educational trust was established and came into existence.